Wednesday, January 7, 2009

19 things

Here's something I wrote on facebook at a friend's invitation. The idea is for people to write 19 things about themselves and forward the list to 19 people with a request to take part in the endless cycle.


1. I hate exercising to the point of being nervous if I have to run for an extended period of time (excepting chasing a basketball.)
2. I obsess over hobbies and rarely excel in any of them.
3. If I could have $100 a week for waking up at 5 am on weekdays I’d say, “lol no.”
4. I really hope my niece doesn’t become afraid of everyone who isn’t her mom or dad.
5. When I grow up I want to live in Switzerland and commute to work in central Germany on the autobahn.
6. If I was forced to learn a foreign language I’d be so excited I would somehow be able to wake up early every day.
7. I don’t read.
8. I think sweating is overrated.
9. I love golden retrievers because they’ll be your friend even if you’re a loser.
10. I love giant cities, but wish I could go into the buildings and find cool things instead of cubicles- or at least cubicles with stories to tell. If these cubicles could talk…
11. I would be a pilot if it was free and I wouldn’t die and I could do barrel rolls.
12. Olives are a lousy decoration and a lousier food.
13. The term “pet peeve” is my biggest pet peeve. Gross, I wrote it.
14. I’m afraid I won’t ever keep a job because I’ll sleep in on purpose.
15. I’d like to be chased around the globe (not counting the women who’ve already tried.)
16. I am a mountain man and want to ski off of big cliffs someday and build a mountain hut.
17. Going somewhere new is the closest I can get to going back in time to somewhere old.
18. I don’t like voids between people.
19. I turn 19 in April and then I’m going on a mission. I’m excited/scared/worried/sad
to leave/brimming with jovial bliss.

1 comment:

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

i'm totally with you on the 'pet peeve' thing....ick.